We are excited to implement our youth program. We are going to keep it small and offer only 10 spots to provide the best learning environment for us and them.
Our goal is to teach the kids the basics elements of fitness, Nutrition and Sport,
We will focus on these key elements:
1. Cardiovascular/respiratory endurance- The ability of body systems to gather, process, and deliver oxygen.
2. Stamina - The ability of body systems to process, deliver, store, and utilize energy.
3. Strength - The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply force.
4. Flexibility - The ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint.
5. Power - The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply maximum force in minimum time.
6. Speed - The ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
7. Coordination - The ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement.
8. Agility - The ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
9. Balance - The ability to control the placement of the body's center of gravity in relation to its support base.
10. Accuracy - The ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.
TIME: 10:00AM until 10:45 AM M-F
Starts June 1st 2014 - Ends: July 31st
Cost is $200 total
We will start with the basics and progress throughout the course.